I have written a message to the gov., but did not have the information from the
latest USFWS survey.  I would alike to include that information in my next
letter to him and the owners.  Thanks!  Judy in Alexandria
On Jul 31, 2014, at 8:27 AM, Cleone Stewart <cle...@visitdetroitlakes.com>
wrote:

> I also wrote Governor Dayton quoting the latest USFWS survey on how much
> birding contributes to the state and national economy - what legislators
> most times want to hear in making decisions today.
> Question: Are there any funds/grants supporting "green" alternatives that
> could be accessed to switch to the bird-friendly glass? Might help lessen
> the argument on the cost.
>
> C. Stewart
> Detroit Lakes, MN

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal.
It is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.