Ben Douglas and I just found a BLUE GROSBEAK in Washington Co, at 95th and
Hemingway in Cottage Grove. At 9:55, the bird flew SW toward the Grey Cloud
Dunes SNA. I suspect the bird may return to this spot. It was singing about
100 yards west of Hemingway on private land, just north of 95th (accessible
via Jamaica Ave, south from 10/61). Parking and public shoulder on
Hemingway. I posted audio in the MN Birding Facebook group. Ben got doc
shots to upload later. If accepted, this will be a first county record for
Washington Co.

Peter Nichols
Washington Co