Comcast email addresses are having issues with sending and receiving to
MOU-NET.  Some sent message make it through, and some don't.

The reason there was not a response from the admins when sending to
owner-mou-...@lists.umn.edu was due to comcast not the list itself.
Anything sent from a comcast email address was not delivered to us.

We had similar issues with yahoo email addresses in the past.  I had to
switch my email address to a gmail account because yahoo could not resolve
the issue.

I did just recently receive email sent to me personally from comcast email
addresses which is why I am now aware of the issue.

If you have a comcast email account you are going to need to contact them
to get this resolved or you will need to switch email providers.

I apologize for any frustration this may have caused but the list admins
can't fix the issue.  Only Comcast can.

Regards,

Terry Brashear
MOU-NET Moderator