Thank you! I was there but only saw two. Even more specifically for people,
they were FAR off, viewable from the parking looking towards the terminal.
Two were against the blinking lights next to the runway 6 sign. One flew a
few hundred yards down the runway and stayed next to that runway for at
least 20 minutes. Yesterday was likely easier because the lack of snow.
Good luck!