Hello, Bill.

You wrote 6 мая 2010 г., 17:56:00:

> There are actually some Microsoft C# forums online where I would
> imagine people would be interested to hear about this.

The  best  things  I've  found  so  far are few forums for specific C#
numerical libraries. Looks like that there is no large forum dedicated
to numerical PROGRAMMING (in C# or in any other language).

I  think  that  I'll  try with forums I've found... But may be you can
give me some interesting links?

> .... that might bring a new class of users to the bignum world!

That  would  be  excellent, but I think that it will take some time to
tell  people  that "Bignum + Performance != C/C++ only". However, I'll
keep trying :)

> Also, is it worth making a very basic website for X-MPIR (just simple
> text is fine).

Yes,  now  it is time to do so. I'll try to do it step-by-step, adding
content  in small incremental updates. However, I think that something
basic  will  be  ready  only on the next week. I'll write to this list
when it happens.

--
With best regards,
 Sergey                          mailto:sergey.bochka...@alglib.net