On Aug 14, 7:07 pm, Jason <ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 14 August 2010 18:39:50 Cactus wrote:
>

> > On Aug 14, 4:53 pm, "jason" <ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com> wrote:

Hi Jason

It would be nice to keep all the files together - including
yasm_mac.inc - in either mpn\x86_64w or mpn\x86w directroies as I then
know which directories I have to manage.

I can easily avoid the directory navigation within the asm files by
adding a YASM include path of '..\..\mpn\x86_64w' for x64 and   '..\..
\mpn\x86w' for win32 in the Visual Studio invocation of YASM.

Each file would then simply have

%include 'yasm_mac.inc'

as its include.

I assume that you could then either (a) add a relative include path to
YASM to navigate to the 'mpn\x86_64w' or 'mpn\x86w' directories from
wherever the current directory is, or (b) copy yasm_mac.inc in the
prebuild step from one of these directories to where you want it.

As a first step I can take out the directory navigaation if that would
help.