Hi

Hopefully updating configfsf.guess and sub will help with the recognition of
mingw64 and possible some other system where we dont test

diff config-5ac8187868dd8955d5051dfb4ff56e69abe80dbd/config.guess
mpir/trunk/configfsf.guess
6c6
< timestamp='2004-03-12'
---
> timestamp='2004-10-07'
20c20
< # Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
---
> # Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301,
USA.
662c662,663
<           if echo __LP64__ | (CCOPTS= $CC_FOR_BUILD -E -) | grep __LP64__
>/dev/null
---
>           echo "__LP64__" > $dummy.c
>           if (CCOPTS= $CC_FOR_BUILD -E $dummy.c) | grep __LP64__ >/dev/null

This shows we have mode no significant changes to configfsf.guess and I can
just
replace it with the latest version , which has 6 years !!!! of changes.

configfsf.sub looks more difficult

Jason