-----Original Message----- From: Bill Hart
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:19 PM
To: Cactus
Cc: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mpir-devel] Re: MPIR 2.6 release progress

Yes, we should change the name of the file in the fft directory and
the test file in the tests/fft directory.

We'll have to use something like:

fft_ifft_mfa_trunc_sqrt2.c, etc

I don't think we can abbreviate much more than that without changing a
whole load of other files to be consistent. I think this is likely to
be enough though.