Hello there!

I am Richard Marton, a hungarian college student who is trying to use MPIR
to develop an RSA-coder in c++.

I have found this guide to compile and install MPIR in Visual Studio 2010.
http://www.exploringbinary.com/how-to-install-and-run-gmp-on-windows-using-mpir/
After downloading the archive, documentation and placing vsyasm.exe, i
tried to compile using the P4 library version. I got a really long error
code, like there was a wrong semicolon in one of the commands about
vsyasm.exe. I have reinstalled my windows 7 and updated to VS2012 but the
same error appears. The general C version compiles but some of the result
files are missing.

My main question is: do I really need to compile MPIR for myself or can I
use someone else's already compiled libraries in Visual Studio C++? If the
latter is true, please help me out.
My computer has a core 2 duo processor but I'd like to have compatibility,
so i would choose general c. Or do i need to use Cygwin or Linux to use
this library?

Thanks for your time.