-----Original Message----- From: Bill Hart
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 8:18 PM
To: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mpir-devel] MPIR 2.6.0 alpha1 released

I think we should test if LLONG_MAX is defined. This actually doesn't
tell us if long long exists, but tells us if long long exists AND the
system long long's are fully c99 compliant.

Then if LLONG_MAX is not defined but MAXINT_MAX is defined and not
equal to LONG_MAX, then we should define maxint_t function.

I'll try this and see if it works. I think this is what is causing the
bug on the ia64 machine with gcc 4.1.2.