From: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com [mailto:mpir-devel@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Dann Corbit
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 12:47 PM
To: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [mpir-devel] MPIR and MPFR Binary Distribution

Did you look?
The source appears to be included in the zip file along with the binaries.
According to my understanding, it would not be necessary to include the source
anyway.  Instead, a link to find the source from the original location would
suffice.

If the license is GPL, and not LGPL, then the project is dead for me anyway.
What sort of evil twist is this?