From: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com [mailto:mpir-devel@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Richard Marton
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 2:12 PM
To: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com
Subject: [mpir-devel] Re: how would you recommend me to multithread an MPIR C++
application? pthread?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufokd88d5o47ata/FINAL.zip

This is the executable under windows 7/8
if a dll is missing, install the redist first. When it runs, test it on number
like 64,256,512,1024

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 11:08:51 PM UTC+1, Richard Marton wrote:
Hi there!

I have made an RSA coder in C++ which runs on a single thread. The prime
generation takes up most of the CPU time, I'd prefer to speed it up using
multiple cores.
The random number is generated by MPIR and tested by the Miller-Rabin primality
test with 40 iterations. I am using Visual Studio and my target platform is
Windows.
What method would you recommend on speeding up the primality testing?