> I guess that it still didn't work after you did a make clean and built the
> library again?

yes

> Try switching the order of the directories in your MPNPATH as suggested by
> Leif.

o`k, I changed win\config.params.bat to
(set MPNPATH=x86w\p6\p3mmx x86w\p6\mmx x86w\p6 x86w)

during building I get lots of messages:
c:\work\src\crypto\mpir-2.6.0\gmp-mparam.h(51) : warning C4005:
'USE_PREINV_DIVREM_1' : macro redefinition
        c:\work\src\crypto\mpir-2.6.0\config.h(408) : see previous
definition of 'USE_PREINV_DIVREM_1'
preinv_divrem_1.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive
member will be inaccessible

and during make check:
t-divrem_1.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
___gmpn_preinv_divrem_1 referenced in function _check_data
t-divrem_1.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
ERROR