I don't know for sure, but typically this would happen when building the 32
bit version in the same directory you built the 64 bit one. You probably
have to check out a clean tarball to build the 32 bit version.

Either that or the assembler is building for the wrong ABI.

Unfortunately the command line build is not being supported at the moment.
The other (supported) option is to build using MinGW or Cygwin.

Bill.