Guillermo Ramírez wrote:
Hi,

I followed the instructions on the MPIR 2.7.0 manual on how to build
MPIR with Microsoft Visual Studio. I am using VS2013 and a x64 system
with i5 core. I also did the suggested testing for
MPIR mpir/build.vc12/mpir-tests/run-tests.py and it worked.

However, the header file mpirxx.h is not updated when bulding the c or
c++ libraries. The files mpir.h, mpir.lib, mpir.pdb, mpirxx.lib and
mpirxx.pdb are succesfully generated.

I'm not entirely sure whether I understand your problem (if it is one).

In contrast to mpir.h/gmp.h, the file mpirxx.h doesn't get generated during a build, but is only shipped with the tarball/zip. (It includes mpir.h/gmp.h though.)

-leif

I am using the release and x64
options to build the mpir libraries for the lib_mpir_core2 and
lib_mpir_cxx projects.

Is it ok that I choose the x64 system? I know some people have had
issues when building 64 bits libraries. Is there any missing steps in
the MPIR manual? Hopefully you can give me some insight on this.

Thanks.
Guillermo.

--
() The ASCII Ribbon Campaign