Le vendredi 30 mai 2014 21:24:49 UTC+2, Guillermo Ramírez a écrit :

> Does the above mean that the user needs to change the mpirxx.h file to a
> specific
> arithmetic type?

No, the user shouldn't touch mpirxx.h.

> I am trying to use the open source libDAI library and am having several
> errors and
> warnings with the mpirxx.h file, for instance:
>
> Error 1 error C4146: unary minus operator applied to unsigned type,
> result still unsigned
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\include\mpirxx.h
> 118 1 GBP1

That's a (dumb) warning. The problem is that you told the compiler to treat
warnings as errors. That's what you need to change, it was a bad idea.

> Warning 18 warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from '__int64' to
> 'mpir_si', possible loss of data
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\include\mpirxx.h
> 1543 1 GBP1

Are you compiling in 32 bits then?

Note that copying files inside the Visual Studio installation doesn't
strike me as a good idea.