-----Original Message-----
From: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com [mailto:mpir-devel@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of leif
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 8:32 AM
To: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mpir-devel] Visual Studio 2013 and MPIR

Bill Hart wrote:
> Yes, can you confirm this bug exists in MPIR-2.7.0-alpha? I thought we
> fixed it ages ago.

It's definitely fixed in MPIR 2.7.0-alpha12, and I *think* it already was in
the very first alpha.

Note that Dann tested the last /stable/ release with Cygwin, i.e., MPIR
2.6.0 (which still contained that bug).

No.  I ALSO tried mingw (not Cygwin) and it is able to create the test
binaries, but one of them fails.
Since 2.6.0 is released, I suggest a back-patch to make a 2.6.1 so that the
test does not fail.

It is still broken not only in 2.7.0 beta but also in the current master
repository.
I get the exact same error with 2.6.0, 2.7.0 alpha, and the current master from
git using Visual Studio 2013.  Try it yourself.

I did a build for each library (so that I have debug and release win32 and x64
for core2).  Apparently, there is some problem in doing that (see Brian Gladman
post).
<<