Hi Brian,

Isuru Fernando believes he may have found the issue. I'll try reinserting
the export as soon as we fix some other issues and see if it passes again.

For example, the fmpz_poly_factor test hangs at present. We haven't been
able to figure out why.

We are using MSVC files built by CMake I think. So we don't need the ones
from your repository for our CI (I think). (To be honest I am a bit lost
with the current Windows maintenance, as others have largely been doing it
for me. For example I just learned that they had disabled some of the tests
in the CI because they were hanging or crashing. We are now down to one of
each.)

Best Wishes,

Bill.