From: Michael McLaughlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 10:49 PM
To: Richard K. Anderson; Minneapolis Issues Forum
Subject: RE: [Mpls] Billy Graham move

Richard Anderson writes:

...Perhaps Mr McLaughlin should have had a more "in depth" conversation with
one of his Loring Business Assn. members, to find out their real motivation
for relocation, prior to making accusations against the rest of the
neighborhood and it's intentions to preserve the historic fabric of the
Harmon area....

MM:
I take umbrage with Mr. Anderson's presumption here.  Putting aside Mr.
Anderson's personal attack, the intent of my original email was to convey to
the members of this list the conditions surrounding the designation of the
Harmon District from my perspective and to offer constructive commentary to
move forward.  My post was in no way an attempt to purvey "accusations
against the rest of the neighborhood" as described herein.  I submitted no
such accusations against the neighborhood or its leadership.

Michael McLaughlin
Cedar-Isles-Dean