something like that ?

Thanks
Usha

At 02:03 PM 4/22/2004 -0400, you wrote:
I remember back during my IBM MQ training, the IBM instructor said, you
can use as much clients as you want. If I'm wrong , Then I'm in big trouble :-)
regards,
Hossam

-----Original Message-----
From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Usha
Suryadevara
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 1:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WebSphere MQ clients

Hello all,

Do we need a special license for WebSphere MQ Clients ?

Isn't WebSphere MQ client by itself available for free download ?

In other words is it legal for me to buy one license for WebSphere and then
bundle the MQ client installation in my "product client application
installation". I do not think so, but i couldn't find any information
online, maybe  i didn't search enough. It would be great if somebody can
help me through this question.

Thanks in advance.
Usha