hello MQ-ers,

I have a request from our business unit to design Mqseries application which
would interfaces with Email server ( SMTP, IMAP, POP3 ). The application
needs to do polling of the Email server for specific userid, get the message
and put body of that message on Mqseries queue.

At this moment we think that java is our solution. ( either  standalone java
application  or WMQI java  plug-in node ).

Has anobody done anything similar? Can you provide any suggestions/ideas?

thnx in advance

PS: There used to be IA07  SupportPac on IBM site but it was withdrawn last
year.