Do you have the ORIGINAL version ?? because i don't have and i'm also
unable to get back into the curch... it's very sad coz it's a great
game.
Tilburg was great... we had some good critism (?) on our game DOME and
we try to get a full version ready as soon as possible so we don't
have to demo it again but to sell it for once...

Greetz,
 Antal