Let's start something different,

There are some things I really miss having on the MSX turbo R. What do you
miss? My list first:

- Command(s) to switch CPU
- Function(s) to detect current CPU setting
- Function(s) to detect the state of the Yes- and No-key, because these
aren't located in the keyboard matrix from &HFBE5 and the application switch
- And maybe a strange one, some way to bend the use of the Pause-key in R800
mode

Also, the MSX-MUSIC Basic consists of more than just the commands we know. I
know some of them are related to some future addition. But even still, why
didn't they continue to work this out and activate these commands? The
Kanji-stuff is covered in the first MCCW so, that's not really a secret
anymore (maybe just for the assembly-coders). If you've got something for
the MSX 2+ please add this, as most of these systems have some features we
don't know about.

GreeTz, BiFi

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/