Which version are you using?

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Brian Salcedo <bsalc...@gmx.us> wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is related but I have had code in the editor vanish
> as well. Names of group items also end up getting truncated.
>
> Steps to reproduce:
>
> Create a group item and give it a name.
> Click add group item to make the new item a sub-item of the group you just
> created.
> The parent item's title will be truncated (and any code inside it can
> vanish as well).
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1269582
>
> Title:
>   Editors content gets replaced by other items content
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1269582

Title:
  Editors content gets replaced by other items content

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  In Mudlet/development, most likely due to the keyboard navigation
  change, an issue has started appearing where the content of another
  item would suddenly get replaced with the content of a previous item
  you were looking at. The exact sequence to repeat this problem still
  needs to be determined.