I'm failing to find any reports not on the forums not here, and I've
double-checked the code, and used it - the only thing deleted was what it
should be.

There were data loss issues due to a profile not loading fully because it
didn't properly serialize all characters, bu that is a profile
serialization issue, not a profile deletion one.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  'Delete profile' disabled in latest git

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  This commit:

http://sourceforge.net/p/mudlet/code/ci/bfaed1b67efa2e1c76cb2568a731dc71704e662c/tree/src/dlgConnectionProfiles.cpp?diff=666306cf16ab29983b740e4d6a314efb941eade5
  introduced a bug which disables the 'Remove' button.

  if( profile.size() > 1 ) return;

  Makes it so any profile which has a name greater than one character
  can't be deleted.

  Perhaps it is intended to be:

  if( profile.size() < 1 ) return;

  Instead?