This one is more oriented towards the labels and miniconsoles in the main
window.

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Stephen Lyons <1369...@bugs.launchpad.net>
wrote:

> I've been tempted to see whether we could add a context menu to map
> labels to allow their properties to be tweaked - like you can/soon will
> be able to do for exit custom lines and exits, a spin box to set the z
> coordinate (and something for the above/below map display) seems likely
> additions...
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1369186
>
> Title:
>   Z axis adjustment of elements
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1369186

Title:
  Z axis adjustment of elements

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Feature request from a user to be able to change the Z axis level of
  labels and miniconsoles. At the moment, you can only set it during
  creation by way of creating one thing before another.

  Sent By: Sanaki on 9/13/4:47
  // From what I can see, QWidget::stackUnder(), QWidget::raise(), and
QWidget::lower() accomplish that, though perhaps not quite as numerically as
desired. The latter two would easily be usable in Mudlet though.