On 1/16/06, Don Redman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/AlbumTitle]
> I have noted on the wiki that the ordering part is incorrect. Can anyone
> point me to the guideline that sais that the elements should be ordered by
> specificity (the most specific to the right)? I cannot find it anymore.

You are probably referring to the ordering section in TrackTitle? But
I'm not sure if this is necessary for AlbumTitle as well, because all
album titles I can think of follow this strict order: 1. main title 2.
sub-title 3. volume number 4. disc number (with optional disc-title)
5. featuring artist. In which cases do you apply a different ordering?

> Also should the elements not list to the gespective guidelines that apply
> to them?

I don't know whether I understood you here. There are links to the
guidelines wherever they make sense. If you want to link to all
applicable guidelines, then I'd say: please don't. Too much
intertwingling breaks readability and information gathering.

#Fuchs