Since SG5DR has been implemented, I think it would be
a good time to change ClassicalStyleGuide to represent
the implemented changes, which means that style guide
would say that while the track artist should still be
attributed to composers the artist of an album itself
should be the performer under which it was released.

Clearly this wouln't be applicable to albums released
as Various Artist albums or albums not released under
a particular performer. I would like to see the change
to ClassialStyleGuide unless someone has some sort of
objections, which need to be addressed in the process.