On 3/27/06, Robert Kaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But, what is done is done, and at least
> we don't have to listen to the incessant whining about adding the
> damned vacuum cleaner. Let's move on.

I don't agree. Brian has been asking about this for a *long* time.
Maybe not in the best way, but with arguments and examples.

I think that if e.g. inhouseuk (sorry to (ab)use your name, just
giving an example), a moderator with a spotless record, had requested
these, they would've been added almost instantaneously. With respect
to this, I think Brian needed to 'whine' to get this instrument added.

I'm just deducing the current system doesn't work yet, because of
personal misunderstanding between people. Whether or not this involves
'whining'.

Hope this comment helped.

zout
--