No the downside is that the information wouldn't be available at all for
tagging if it's in an annotation.

Cristov (wolfsong)

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'MusicBrainz style discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [mb-style] LiveTrackStyle
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 14:07:06 +0200

What about implementing annotations on the track level (NATs first, but why
not for other tracks as well)? I think this would be a more elegant solution
to the problem where to put location, dates (or generally: categorization)
of NATs. The downside is, that this information would not be easily
available for tagging.

  g0llum