On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 09:52:41PM +0200, Jan van Thiel wrote:
> Holland is definitely wrong. I usually use 'The Netherlands' and probably
> am responsible for renaming most titles ;) I think 'The' should be
> included, to indicate it's plural and because I like it better.

I do think "the Netherlands" sounds better, but I would also say "the UK",
"the USA" and "the Ukraine". I had a look at what albums' titles were when
they were first added since you said you'd changed a lot, and it does seem
that just 'Netherlands' is actually slightly more popular than 'The
Netherlands' (with about half as many as 'Holland' and a handful of 'NL').
Hmm! Does anyone else have an opinion?

--Nikki