good point. i would say make co an attribute, and executive a
sub-type, as producers/co-producers is a similar hands-on role, but
executive producers can mean a more external influence.

mind you, is it that much of a problem that you can select an
impossible combination? people would only ever use it by accident, and
if they did it can always be edited :)