On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 07:30:08AM -0400, Adam Golding wrote:
> people shoudl have the option of adding as much info as they want to.
> I'm generally against anything that restricts the amount of information
> that can go into MB...

We're not saying people can't include highly detailed information in the
annotation, it's merely a case of "how much data do we need?" and "how much
data is appropriate for titles?"

I'm not trying to make a definite rule on how titles should be entered, but
for data we're creating having guidelines on how to enter common
information isn't a bad thing. It makes the database more consistent for a
start.

--Nikki