Simon Reinhardt wrote:
== A Tool ==

Some explanation for the image you attached? I do not understand it. :)

As far as I understand the image it simply shows the number of mails with a common subject line over a given time. A simple graph would be more intuitive, I think (but this looks nicer). The gold and red dots mark the time when the RFC / RFV phase start, the flag displays the time when a RFV runs out.

The problem with such a graph is that quite often the subject of the discussion changes, but the subject lines of the posts don't. Therefore, this might be nice to look at, but not to be relied on.

derGraph