Thomas Tholén wrote:
I didn't see it stated anywhere either, but it clearly is. The wohle website is
in english (all text, instructions, style guides, ARs...), the wiki is in
english, (almost) all mod note communication is in english, and all
communication over the mailing lists is in english.

I fail to see the relevance of your links (probably because I'm not familiar
with the languages), but remix names, version names and the likes doesn't apply
here, as those are the actual titles and shouldn't be changed.

I messed up the second link, was supposed to be http://musicbrainz.org/search/textsearch.html?query=%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AA%E3%82%B1&type=track They were of the common words "version" and "karaoke"

Anyway, making rules that stuff must be in English based off the fact that most of the site is in English now seems like a good way to make sure it stays that way forever. It also goes against our stated goals in http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/InterNationalization - if we're aiming to provide MB in people's native languages then mandating English due to its prevalence seems counterproductive.