Perhaps you should reread my email because I have stated the reasons why I do not like the idea.

Also, I did not mention artist attributes, I mentioned attributes for groups specifically.

Cristov (wolfsong)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stefan Kestenholz
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:02 AM
To: MusicBrainz style discussion
Subject: Re: [mb-style] RFC: New Artist Type: Project

Please note that i agree with Beth that this Pre-Veto is a wee bit unfounded. If you disagree with a proposal, you should first throroughly through the mailing list threads (not just skip over them) before participating. This isn't the first time the topic of artist types has come up on the mailing lists, i recall several times it has been discussed. In this stage you should state your reasons why you do not like the idea (not a general dislike) as she suggested, that would be more appropriate.

You know more about the inner workings of MB, if a proposal stands, and somebody rambles a bit about additional development (what: unknown, effort needed: unknown) to suit his perception of the problem better, it won't happen. If you have a better idea (you mentioned attist attributes... what else is the artist type then?) then you should try to outline how this could work, else don't bother.

regards, Stefan

On 7/5/06, Stefan Kestenholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/5/06, Cristov Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> By that very comment Argyle Park is then indeed a project. I
> would be more than happy to give you more indepth
> information, since I hadn't yet covered that one.

Ummm are you saying the name of the release is Argyle Park? I'm not familiar
with this.

Cristov (wolfsong)