Hi!

Welcome! It's good to see you took the effort to subscribe. This way we should come to an acceptable compromise, I'm sure.

Do note that the subject you're about to bring up, will not, in all probability, prompt a lot of replies... You should check the archives (let us know if you can't find them) of 6/07/2006 for a related thread.

azertus

mll schreef:
Hello there,

As a recent suscriber, this is just a quick mail to introduce myself.

I suscribed upon dmppanda's request for a very precise reason he and azertus
know, yet I'll be lurking for a while before to learn how this list lives.

This is the first MB ML I suscribed too, if it's useful to suscribe to
another one to complete the Style ML experience, just let me know.

And FWIW, here's the list to my MB moderator page
http://musicbrainz.org/show/user/?userid=63118

Cheers,

MLL