Ah I see, if that's the case I fall back to what I said in one of the other
threads, the virtual/alternate versions linked by AR should be identical,
basically for the reasons you mentioned.  This virtual/alternate release AR
is basically tying stuff together that would usually be merged except that
the alternate provides useful text translations and we don't want huge album
annotations full of translations.