On 4/5/07, Chris Bransden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sorry, finger slipped:

On 05/04/07, Chris Bransden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 05/04/07, Frederic Da Vitoria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > A more extreme problem: I have a box set (cat#=NTCD1952) that contains
> > two cds which are available separately (cat#=NTCD354 & NTCD385). Once
> > removed from the box, nothing distinguishes the cds from releases
> > bought separately. How would you enter it?
> well, currently they are merged together as per BoxSetNameStyle, but
> were ReleaseGroups here, it would hopefully be a rather trivial
> matter.
> under the current system it would be:

CD1 =
NTCD354 + release date A
NTCD1952 + release data B

CD2 =
NTCD38l + release date C
NTCD1952 + release data B

That's exactly what I did for the one or two cases where I encountered
this situation.

-- Bogdan Butnaru — [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I think I am a fallen star, I should wish on myself." – O.