I propose JapaneseArtistsCapitalizationException, and linking it
prominently on the CapitalizationStandard and
CapitalizationStandardEnglish.

(I've only seen this apply to English-titled tracks on Japanese
albums. Does it happen for other European languages, or on albums from
other Asian countries?)