2007/9/20, Chidade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
<zap>
>Anyway, perhaps one extra sentence won't hurt?

Additional sentences generally put more information to the reader,
thus increasing the chance of information overload. Thus hurting.

>1. All ArtistSortNames must be in Latin script. Where the ArtistName is in a
>non-Latin script, use the Latin script transliterated or translated name by
>which the Artist is commonly known. Any other transliterations or
>translations of an ArtistName should be entered as an ArtistAlias instead.
>
>....maybe?

I think it would be better to add a(n informal) note to the relevant
style guidelines page about ArtistAlias instead of forcing it into the
style guideline. Think of it as a law text: The more clauses there are
in each law, the harder it is to comprehend.

--
Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>