bramvandijk wrote:

> Hi,
> I recently added AR's of Nick Cave singing on every track of his album
> Murder Ballads at the track level. I was corrected that this credit
> should have been at the album level, though it turned out that there was
> no guideline (yet) which told that.

I personally think the concept is pretty simple, if a credit is for an
entire release it is added on the release level, if it is only for specific
tracks then it is added to those tracks.

When you start adding exceptions, or trying to make things not fit,
everything becomes a lot more difficult for people to edit (when do I apply
the standards....is this a corner case..etc).  I would always vote for the
way that is simplest and can be applied across all releases, and that
wouldn't be applying the same credit to every track.

Cheers
DRS

PS.  I need Laurie back posting on here as she usually would state my
opinion succintly without me having to fumble for words.