Chris B wrote:
So, if I may, let me amend the wording of the RFV, then,
 to:

 1) Removing that "proposed style guideline" phrase from the page
 2) Making the page CategoryPhilosophy
 3) Making official the ordering of the 4 philosophies described within the page

 Note, however, this RFV is saying nothing about the philosophies
 themselves, just their ordering.  The philosophies themselves can use
 cleanup, as some have mentioned, but as Bram said, that's a whole
 different series of RFCs/RFVs.  This is just talking about the
 document describing the ordering of the 4 philosophies, not the
 philosophies themselves.  While we may not have a clear definition of
 ArtistIntent, I think we would all agree that, should we determine
 ArtistIntent to be present, it would overrule any StyleGuidelines,
 even if we can't quite yet define just what ArtistIntent actually is.

hehe, yeah i'd go for all this :)

I'd agree with this too.

FWIW, ConsistentOriginalData is a nightmare (read: unworkable) in certain areas of the dance and hip hop world. Basically anywhere that has frequent collabs, feats, vs. along with DJs, performers, producers and composers with what seems like similar or mutable rights to a track's naking and attribution.

This would be my #1 of the above to try and formulate some reason/exceptions/pragmatism around. (i.e. it becomes less important that tracks are named identically when they can be ARed together to say they are the same track). But that's another discussion. :)

Chad / voiceinsideyou