Brian Schweitzer wrote:
 > b) is simply "Allegro"?

 Show me one release where a track is identified as "Allegro", without
 mentioning "Symphony No. XY" and the composer's name on the front cover.

 > c) is in multiple languages, or the same release has been reissued
 > multiple times with different liners? (very common, in fact, the
 > majority)

 http://cover-paradies.to/?Module=ViewElement&ID=40762

 Nothing specific to classical.

If I gave you just one, you'd assume I cherry picked it.  Here's a
dozen or so, just pulling from the first 30 on my "messy releases
list".  As for languages, I never claimed it to be.  However, it's
very much a classical problem more so than other types of releases.
I'd rather not re-lay it all out again; I suggest instead you read the
lengthy email where I laid it all out and broke it down, and pointed
out why this is primarily a classical issue, and quite an issue within
classical, sent to this list a few weeks back.

Brian

http://musicbrainz.org/show/release/?releaseid=57554

http://www.amazon.com/Mozart-Relaxation-Richard-Stoltzman/dp/B00000I9M0

http://musicbrainz.org/show/release/?releaseid=60836
"Contredanse in C" - which of the 100+?
"Andantino (from Concerto in C)" - could be any of 50 movements/works

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Mozart-His-Greatest-Masterpieces/dp/B00005A8JZ

http://musicbrainz.org/show/release/?releaseid=84582
"Organ Music"?  "The Toy Symphony II "?  "The Toy Symphony III "?

http://www.amazon.com/Mozart-Effect-Babies-Playtime-Sleepytime/dp/B00000DA1O

http://musicbrainz.org/show/release/?releaseid=80854
Which movement of EKN?  5:49 isn't long enough to hold more than one movement

My money's on the first.
And it's the first mvt of Symph. No. 40
And first mvt of Concerto No. 17.

http://musicbrainz.org/show/release/?releaseid=84067
"Adagio & Fugue"  "Theme & 5 Variations"  "Adagio & Allegro

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mozart-Album/dp/B0013AZN4E

http://musicbrainz.org/show/release/?releaseid=75640
The 6:31 "Don Giovanni" :D

Overture:
http://www.amazon.com/Mozart-Dummies-Jack-Brymer/dp/B000002S8Z

http://musicbrainz.org/show/release/?releaseid=77979
Each of these 3 could be any of a dozen or two works.

http://musicbrainz.org/show/release/?releaseid=82741
Not just 1, but 9 tempo-only-no-work-ID tracks

tough one, we'wouldn't let this pass in today.

http://musicbrainz.org/show/release/?releaseid=87415

http://www.rhino.com/store/productdetail.lasso?number=72947&P=upPage

http://musicbrainz.org/show/release/?releaseid=79928

http://www.amazon.com/Mozart-Baby-Quiet-Richard-Stoltzman/dp/B000066ASX