Chad Wilson a écrit :
> Do we understand why Moin was chosen in the first place above MediaWiki?
> Do we have an idea of whether it will fix some of the transclusion
> display problems with Moin pages?
>
> I am concerned that to do a migration while the data is in a bad state
> may detract from fixing the existing poor content, swallowing time with
> format and navigation fixes and template conversion and such. However, I
> realise that to fix the content and then migrate later would likely
> require rework/reformatting of the same pages. A judgement on which
> strategy makes most sense is I guess up to Rob.

I agree. I think that if we wait for Mediawiki migration to fix/improve
the current documentation,
it may stop the current elan.

A better plan IMO would be to achieve the MoinMoin migration to 1.6,
since I think there is not so much work left.
I'm going to contact dmppanda & others, and put effort to make this happen.

This will let us the time to evaluate in parallel the work needed for
the MediaWiki migration.

- Aurélien