Dave Smey wrote:
> Let's look at this title:
>
> Symphonies Nos. 1, 2 (Columbia Symphony Orchestra feat. conductor: Bruno
> Walter)
>
> Is this better?
>
> Symphonies Nos. 1, 2 (Bruno Walter, Columbia Symphony Orchestra)

Yes, it is agnostic as to who is featuring whom: Including "feat." is
misleading for classical.

(But if we kept the ordering we're used to, someone could probably do a
few sql commands to replace all "feat. " with "," - or with nothing if
the "feat. " was in front. For artists who are classical composers, of
course.)

> Do we still want to specify roles?
>
> Symphonies Nos. 1, 2 (Conductor: Bruno Walter, Columbia Symphony Orchestra)
>
> somehow the "feat." does seem to make "Conductor:" a little more graceful.
>  But it might also make sense to just get rid of the roles.

Good point: We don't really need roles. Especially since we have ARs
doing a much better job for this.

Leiv