On May 4, 2009, at 4:02 PM, Paul C. Bryan wrote:

> I wonder if there would be a web-way to automagically maintain links?
> For example, if they had a tag on a page that means "has meaningful
> content," could we automatically traverse their associated pages to
> determine what to link up to our own?

I could see something like this....

> Would there ever be a reason we'd
> need to maintain these links manually?

Not really, aside from the fact that it would take time to write code
to maintain them. But since the BBC is keen on maintaining these links
its little/no effort to us.

> Secondary question, if they display cover art or artist images for
> inter-linkages, could we use them on MB?

I'll ask them, but I wouldn't hold my breath. :)

--

--ruaok      A village in Texas has its idiot back!

Robert Kaye     --     r...@eorbit.net     --    http://mayhem-chaos.net