I've been working on this one for a while now.  This is based on the
composer and chorus master AR discussions we had during Clean up CSG, a
proposal (which stalled out) from Lukas 3 or so years back, another stalled
proposal (from symphonik) from 2 or so years back, a conversation with
alastairp (plus others) in #mb-dev a few weeks back, plus the recent
bandleader discussion.

Taking just about any *musical* position one artist could hold with an
artist, I've boiled it down to 10 ARs, describing a position of some sort
that 1 person artist had or held with another artist, of group type (in 6
cases), person type (in 3), or of either type (1 AR):

* Bandleader Position Relationship Type
* Choirmaster Position Relationship Type
* Concertmaster Position Relationship Type
* Conductor Position Relationship Type
* Instrument Instructor Position Relationship Type
* Manager Position Relationship Type
* Music Director Position Relationship Type
* Road Crew Position Relationship Type
* Teacher Position Relationship Type
* Vocal Coach Position Relationship Type

I'm still working on the wording for 5 of them, but here's the 5 I've pretty
much finished, if anyone wants to start throwing out problems to be fixed
prior to RFC.  :)

http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal:Music_Director_Position_Relationship_Type_Proposal
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal:Bandleader_Position_Relationship_Type_Proposal
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal:Teacher_Position_Relationship_Type_Proposal
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal:Vocal_Coach_Position_Relationship_Type_Proposal
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal:Instrument_Instructor_Position_Relationship_Type_Proposal
Plus an additional attribute on
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal:Supporting_Musician_Relationship_Type_Proposal

There's 5 positions I know of which I've not tried to handle, as they all
seem more like Location-Artist ARs to me, should we ever get Locations...
Artist-in-residence
Conductor-in-residence
Composer-in-residence
Concert Producer
Music Supervisor

When done, the 10 ARs should cover:
Artistic Director
Bandleader
Bandmaster
Choirmaster
Concertmaster
Conductor
Director musices
Director of Bands
Director of Music
Festival Conductor
Festival Conductor
First Chair
Kapellmeister
Leader
Manager
Music Director
Organist and Master of the Choristers
Répétiteur
Roadie
Road Manager
Teacher (all sorts)
Tour Manager
Vocal Coach
...plus any valid variations on the above (Emeritus, assistant, associate,
etc).

Brian