Brian Schweitzer wrote:
> NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN RFC!  :D :D
>
> Ok, this one's just about done.  It's taken a ton of work; I know that
> it's rather large (huge?), but I feel that it had to be, to cover all
> the various things that have been discussed whenever the
> conductor/chorusmaster problem, or other 'artist position' suggestions,
> have come up in the 5 years since that problem was first raised.  But
> before I make the proposal, I'd really appreciate some feedback (and
> some other eyes looking for nits and typos).

I think these are more interesting than the parent/sibling relations
which I've never cared for, but cannot see that there is much a need for
this. What useful use case(s) requested by actual users will this allow
MB to support?

It would be good to have a Concertmaster AR between artist and track,
though. The CM/Leader/FV is sometimes credited prominently on sleeves
(and I guess all orchestras need more than one CM, so you cannot deduce
this information based on the CM artist-artist AR).

For all I know you've proposed a CM Artist-Track/release AR already,
mb-style is flooded and I am unable to keep up. I would like to follow
discussions on ReleaseEvent and Work, which seems to be the only
important discussions atm?, but I find this hard as there is so much
noise. (Somewhere you mentioned that mb-style has much less traffic than
misc dev mailing lists. The comparison is IMO meaningless.)

Leiv / leivhe