On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 18:37, Aurélien Mino <a.m...@free.fr> wrote:
> On 05/22/2011 04:41 PM, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:
>> It seems rather silly to have separate works, but it also seems silly
>> that the instrumental versions should get a lyricist relationship if
>> they are linked to the single work. Ideas?
>>
> What about an "instrumental" attribute to the performance AR?
> <Recording> is an instrumental performance of <Work>

That sounds pretty good, but it wouldn't really be accurate for
karaoke tracks where the background singers are usually left in and
only the lead singer is left out. Perhaps a karaoke attribute would
work, but I'm not sure if it's going to be possible to draw a line
between the two in general.

--
Philip Jägenstedt